Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dear Copperopolis.....



11-22-14

Dear Copperopolis,

As owner/editor/journalist/photojournalist for the Copper Gazette for the past 4 years I have had the opportunity to meet the most amazing people in our community; see firsthand how incredibly huge our hearts are and how when the chips are down we come to the aid of those in need. We excel in education, sports, veteran outreach, religious experiences, community activities and so much more. It has been an honor and privilege to cover the multitude of events I have attended.

With this said, it is time for me to slow down, to spend more time with those I love and focus on my future.

I will be closing the Copper Gazette Monday November 24, 2014. 

The page will remain open for access to previous news stories by search engines.

I would like to thank so many people for this wonderful experience, but I think the largest debt of thanks would be to my family who watched me repeatedly run out the door at dinner to cover an event, or watch me take shots of Easter while my own grandchildren were experiencing their first hunt. Its my turn to support my children and be the grandmother their little ones deserve. 

Thank you Copperopolis for allowing me to bring you the news and events of our area for the past four years and for allowing me into your lives. You have all touched my life, some so deeply you will never be forgotten.

All my love,
Charity Maness


No comments:

Post a Comment