Thursday, June 20, 2013

Calaveras Tactical NRA basic pistol class openings


After one month on the East Coast, I have begun to realize how good we have it in sunny California (not that I didn't already know).  Boy, do I have an itchy trigger finger.  New Jersey is less gun friendly than Cali by a long shot.  I look forward to getting back on the range for some "gun powder therapy".  So for all of you, who have been waiting for classes, I appreciate your patience and you can look forward to a full roster of classes this summer.  We still have openings in our NRA Basic Pistol Class in San Jose on the 26th.  If you or friends and family want to learn the FUNdamentals of handguns or you want to brush up on the FUNdamentals, this is a great course.  You can sign up as well as pay for your course on our web site www.CalaverasTactical.com.  Also, if I talked to you in the last several weeks about CCW and you are interested in attending the private class on June 29th please email me and let me know you are still interested.  Remember to get involved, make your voice heard, take a new shooter to the range and most of all remember the 4 gun safety rules, 1).  Always consider all guns loaded all the time.  2).  Always point your gun in a safe direction.  3).  Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until ready to shoot and 4).  Always make sure of your target and what is in front of and behind it.  Now get out there and train.

Respectfully,

Steven Nelson
Calaveras Tactical